About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Why always mama's boy!!!! why not girl.......


We always have found people saying Mama's boy. Have you ever wondered why? Me neither. I happen to get this thought recently where i found that mama always loves daughter more than son and daughter always loves mom more than dad. Mama becomes a friend when the girls reaches her teen. They share many things common in them. But still its mama's boy. And what about girl? yeah its papa's angel. Papa's Angel? Mujhe aaj tak yeh funda samaj nahi aaya. Paapa hamesha apney khaandaan ke chirag ki chah karte hain. Paapa ka naam toh beta roshan karta hai, agey leke jata. Toh papa ki ladki kaise hui? Yeh soch mujme jaagi hai, iska jawab doond rahey hai hum. Dekhte hain kab aur kaise milta hai answer. Koi kuch bhi kahe me Mama's angel hon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tabbasum I feel that in your case u like Mama. I agree that girls become friendly to Mama as compare to Papa but that doesn't mean Fathers dont love girls.

Its my experience that in our family my uncle and all like their daughters more than son. I agree that people want khandan ka chirag but its not only father who wants Khandaan ka Chirag. Female members of family like grandmother also want Ghar ka Chirag. So to blame male member being discrimate towards girl child is wrong. It may be true in your case but its not always true

Unknown said...

Hi Tabu,

Children love both parent equally & Parents love their children equally. There's no Mama's or Papa's boy or girl:)You don't worry that one loves more & other doesn't. It's only for the matter of bringing discipline either one of them will be strict.


Boy doesn't go to girl's family after marriage & adopt her surname. Hence he's always a Ghar ka Chirag:),whereas girl adopts boy's surname by losing her own thereby not continuing her family surname anymore.