About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mere aaj kal ka haal


Now a days i am a victim of MANIC - Depressive illness. I experience mood swings as often as i see the Sun. I am prone to be showing extreames of Every emotion- be it Love, hate, care etc... I am very Blunt at times (eg. NOW). Very confused in Life. I listen to my heart. I relate my life to songs i listen to. I prefer listening to Hip hop n pop. ROck and heavy metal excites me as well. I like reading books-specially the romantic ones. I can hide my emotions well. Even my near n dear ones cant figure me out. I dont like sharing things about me with people i donno but 'coz i am extremly bored, i am writing this SHIT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You seem to be really bored! :)