About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Holding on to myself.

Changes changes changes everywhere.

This is me, the married me. I never wanted to change but dont know in just a span of about 6 months the things around me changed so much i didnt realize when did i change soo much. Thank to few old buddies who noticed it and told me "hey i changed so much after marriage". Well right, change is the way of life but when you are already perfect and everyone already loves you the way you are then why this change. I love myslef the way i am and i dont want to change at all. No matter what? i keep trying not to change even a bit. Yeah i know i am married and change is a need but what if things getting ruined because of this change? its better to holdon to yourself and let the things adapt you. Blogging may b a way i can be myself. i hope i do it and be happy always. 

No comments: