About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

BIET KA SAFAR!


Na jane kab kaise mera tanka fit ho gaya, aur me BIET me admit ho gayi.

ek nayi duniya,kuch naye naye chehre,Class me teachers he pehre!

Ragging ki chinta, Sessional ka kehar,assignment ki jugaadh, din raath dopaher.

Raath ko jhapki Lagte hi, Exam ka bhoot aata tha,Drafter to mano talwar nazar aata tha.

Attendence kabhi 85% nahi rahti thi,kyonki festival me chutti,postman se bhi kam milti thi.


baton ka silsila deer tak raath chalta tha,aur neend ka safar class me poora hota tha.

RAm n co se Gundi circle tak ki yaatra, Hide out se Raj BHavan tak ka safar,

juice party se b'day party tak,
sab hamare bina adhure hote the,jaise hum rishte me shahinshah ke nati hote the(sorry koi aur line nahi ja rahi thi).

Zindagi me yeh char saal kaise bhool sakti hon.jaate jaate bas itna kehsakti hon.,,,

"kayi mile kayi bichde,
is zindagi ke safar me,
par ab toh raasta itna sankraa hai,
ki sirf yaadein saath chal sakti hain".

3 comments:

Harisha - ಹರೀಶ said...

Too good..

Drafter to mano talwar nazar aata tha

Mujhe tho woh bandook nazar aata tha :)

Abu Zafar said...

hi this is Abu here.....hey which year u wre there in BIET?Missing BIET a lot.There is so many things of mine reflects in u..glad to read ur posting in blogs "happiness always".I am Abu from Bangladesh studied there in BIET...now working in bangalore in call center ha haha ha.....u read that book "1 night at call center", I didn't.Let me know whats there in that book if u dont mind.Hey remember religion is ur soul...the way u treat it,dont get upset if some thing goes wrong around you just have faith on ur own soul.
If u belive in god then u will have belive in devil as well and around you there are so many weak souls get carried by his fake illusion.

Archana said...

hi tabu....
well very nice what ever u written... im not finding words to say that... about that religion thats true bcoz of some people others r blamed... i agree there r some people who judge people based on religion.. all that is made by us na... god created only man and women... well sometimes things never goes as v wish... but believe in god... as long as there r atleast one good person... the time will come when there is no such comments...

and the poem on coll life is awesome.. those 4 yrs which v all miss for rest of our life... especially the last 4 lines... too good dear...