About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wat do i think?

Hello evry1.... actually i asked my fren y do we use blogs for? ha the answer comes here.... to express your views.... ho i understan its like a public diary[as in personal diary=))]. oh my chweet diary(no sorry blog) plz keep my conversation with u personal... a gr8 joke...
k keeping jokes apart.. hum log mudde pe aate hain.. b4 writing abt any syupid thing i wud like to write abt myself, well waise mujhe mere alawa baki sabhi cheezen stupid ladti hai:))..
Tabu is a good girl, sweet, cute , loving, understanding, caring, naughty, charming and............. no end for it.. well i'm not boosting.. if u knw me u'll agree for the listed qualities of mine.. 1 or 2 or exceptional..
u knw 'm very bad at spelling english:).. but still i 'll try to write correctly. i hope i wont do any mistake if i do also i knw ppl adjust.. bcz english is a funny language(this was quoted by big B in lawaris)..
i had a misconception dat i read people easily like wat they think abt me n wat do i mean to them... but i was wrong. u knw i always follow 1 thing in life is that "every1 is a fraud so beware of heart breakers". I take life practically. i expect for worst n 'll b prepared for it.. so the many hard times in my life din break me. i love smiling., i like ppl smiling. if any1 whom i knw though not a fren if i knw that person n if he/she wont smile i get tensed n worried wats wrong,, some times i wonder is it mandatory to smile? but its a controversy going on b/w my mind n heart.. my conscience is my best fren- it never let me down.
I love my school a lot. they wr the best teachers i ever had. i still remember the Moral Science lessons we had. i used to slowly take sweets n eat with out the knowledge of my mother.. we had a lesson on controlling temptations,in dat my ma'am mentioned it as an example n from dat day i 've control over my temptation.. another is the 1 in which my ma'am gave an example of a farmer n a greedy priest.. it goes like this..
once the was a village, there was no rain in the village n due to lack of grain ppl straved, then the ppl on village arranged a pooja.. they prayed but no results but then a poor farmer did the same n an angel arived n blessed him.then it rained heavily.. so ppl got amazed n asked the Angel she answered its coz the priest prayed for only himself n the farmer prayed for the whole village.. so the moral is "wen u pray for urself God answers lately, but wen u pray for others he answers quickly n +vely" so till date i always include every1 in my prayer". so its abt my school. these things've influenced in my life a lot. Those teachers tought me to smile in the most toughest situation. I love my parents n they are the world's best parents. they never treat me like a girl. They give me equal importance as they give to my bro's.. infact 'm the only1 so lil special treatment is given to me. i' m the most luckiest in evrything.
i cant withstand injustice n i fight for it many times. I hate beggers. They r the waste ppl who cant even earn for their living n so they spread their hand in front of evry1.
I love Jesus, n adore Mother Marry. I love Mother Theresa bcz of wat she said"spread love everywhere"..Wat do i blive is only love n smile are the two things which tie every1 in a bond. Even enemies wer frenz once. U hate the 1 whom u loved once. there are many things i wanna write but cudnt pen.. its only 10% of wat i'm.. hope i'm successfull in conveying wat i wanted to... with lots of love.

1 comment:

Harisha - ಹರೀಶ said...

Go on and on expressing your views... Mother Theresa told Love Everyone and everyone includes beggars also :)