About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I think its law if attarction


This always happen with me. I now experiencing the bangalore traffic in real through BMTC busses. My class is just in front of a signal. If the bus wont stop in signal i have to again walk around like 1KM to come back to my class. So wen ever my bus reaches near my class i keep thinking signal red hoja red hoja red hoja. When i am late its sure ki the bus missed the signal n crosses the road n i have to get down in next stop n walk back again to class. When i an 30 mins early to class n i dont think abt the signal"my dear bus" stops at signal for hell lot of time. Grrrrrrrrrrrr
It happens not once but always. I am new to BMTC though old to bangalore. I make it sure i stamp on few or i myself fall a number times on bus. I am still getting used to bus crowd n getting used to the people n bus stops. But one thing is sure, travelling in bus i got to discover many routes in bangalore. Pehle jab meri scooty thi i had known only one way.


I wonder ki jab bhi i am late for class my bus happen to meet with many red signals n i happen to miss few busses or take a wrong us n bla bla. and wen u have lot of time n leave early n i think i can go araamse. My bus always faces green signal in trafic n i get bus many frequently n also no any other drama. every day i leave at 8. thought the class at 9:30 i leave at 8 then there wont be much traffic problems n reach class at 8:50. and wen class is at 9 i leave at 8 n i reach class at 9 :15. coz of traffic signal n bla bla. My badluck? no its law of attraction. Wen i am early to class i dont care abt signals n wen i am late i keep looking at signal n expect it not to be red. The law of attraction acts reverse n the signal turns red. I dont know y i am writting this blog, may be coz i am frustrated with the traffic in bangalore. God plz mujhe isse mukti dilado.

2 comments:

Harisha - ಹರೀಶ said...

It's not law of attraction.. It's a variation of Murphy's law..

GuideEbook said...

I know what you mean, it is really the law of attraction. The universe reacts to your thoughts, if you concentrate on getting late you will get late. When you are relaxed and happy, everything works fine and you attract more happiness!