About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Yes, I dont like pumpkin.


No no no its not about me..... Its about a girl in my PG(Paying Guest house) who happen to stay with us for a while. Lets call her Taany. In our PG there are few ppl who r guess visitors i mean who come to stay for a while like for 2-3 months. Taany happen to be one of them. Cute, cute n cute is the only word i got in my mind wen i saw her. I was shocked for a sec. when i heard she just passed her 12th n here for some CLaw coaching. Had a nice time with her.


So here's a pumpkin story. Mere PG ka khaana (good but still its mess food yaar). logon ke dil me bas jaata hai ki mess food not good though it taste's same as home food but still hum comment karte hain. Once we had some sabzi in dinner. I tasted it, it tasted weird so i served myself some ketchup n roti. Then i saw other they wer enjoying food, so the conversation between me n taany went like this:
Me:Tum ye sabzi kha rahi ho?
Taany: Haan kyun? achi hai,Aloo ki sabzi toh hai :P
Me: acha u have pumpkin also?
Taany: no me pumpkin kabhi nahi khaati.
Me: toh ye kya hai, the sabzi has pumpkin smashed in it. The oranfe thing is pumpkin n yellow is aloo.
Taany: arey nahi,. Then she had a close look at the sabzi. She kept the plate n went out. when i asked she said i dont like pumpkin, i have never had it. But the funny part it. B4 i tel her there's pumpkin in the sabzi she was enjoying it, n now wen i said her its pumpkin, its not tasting good.

I never knew that sabzi ka naam also matters. so i say naam pe mat jaao apni zabaan lagao(i mean taste pe jaao). he he he

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pumpkin is a long-lasting vegetable :) and if properly cooked, it tastes great :)