About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Monday, August 10, 2009

I love my blog lol...


Huh blogging after quite a long time. All this work schedule and stuff hmmmm kept me away from my blog. I almost forgot that i have a blog also. Read sooo many blogs so far, but i tel u i love my blog and i realised it after reading others. I shud love my blog. kyon? arey mera blog hai toh obviously it'llb e like me. Par itne dinoo ke baad apna blog padke acha laga. Its not sooo stupid and silly as i thought. Kuch din kaam karne ke baad Ghar aake acha laga aur pata hai mein apne cooking ka shook poora kar rahi hon. Maine itna acha khaana banana seek liya hai ki poocho mat. ungliya chaat te rehjaoge. Bahut kuch seek liya. jaise ki veg, non-veg, south indian, north indian and kuch continental bhi. Achaanak se zindagi itni khoobsoorat lagne lagi hai. I started beleiving the the power of Almighty. For the first time i stayed away from home for almost a year taught me many things. I started loving my mom more than ever. Learnt family values, friends and learned that money is not at all important as good as saying money is nothing. Love the life i'm living. Thanks to Allah for all this. I now know that i am sooo very lucky than many others. With all these chages i am still happy that my motto of life is the same. that is making everyone smile (happy). Learned the art of forgiving. There are many more experiences to share, hope i'll do that. Hope i wont be lazy again. The Tabu is back with the same charm :)

2 comments:

Vijay Mhapsekar said...

Nice post :)

Unknown said...

Good! Keep going on with your charm:)