About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Myth or Fact (NIBIRU 2012)


NIBIRU 2012

Once just while on a ride one of my friends told me about this Nibiru thing. I said wats it i've absolutely no idea about it. He laughed at me and explained all about it. The end of the world in 2012 and stuffs. I 'm not soo stupid to beleive al this stuffs but that friend of mine is very wise and he never says something without proof and without a reason. He started a search engine and typed NIBIRU. Thousnds of links with images, videos and explaination with equations (out of my understanding).

There was a evident that in may 2009 this perticular Planet X called Nibiru 'll be seen to naked eyes on new zealand or somewhere. I thought for sometime whether its a Myth or Fact. Decided let me think its a fact and live till may '09. Waise maine tab se socha chalo yaar saare logon ko maaf kardete hain. Started forgiving every1. Became a fren to all. Helped as many as possible. Tried doing wat all i want to, I realised life is so different.

When may passed again i searched for nibiru in internet but again came the ppl talking abt its a myth and all stuff coz they dint see any such changed in univers.

Ab hum kya karey. Humne ttoh apni duniya hi badal di iss jhoot ke peeche padke. Par yeh life aur jyada khubsoorat aur achi thi. Toh now i've decided to move-on just by not worrying whether its a myth or fact.. I 'll be the same coz i love it this way.
Koi bhale aadme ne kaha tha "live life as if u r going to die tomorrow". Its so true that u'll find real happiness this way.

"Dont live to eat, Just eat to live".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i dont give a damn if its a myth or its for real, but one thing i wanna say that i liked ur attitude towards life n ur way of thinking n ur optimism in making life more beautiful.. keep it goin..