About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cricket fever!!!!!!!!!!





It all started with the 2011 world cup.

I m an anti-cricket freak. Dont know if this word exist but i know u understood what i mean. I even hate the sound of the commentary, its all 'coz of my 3 lovely brothers. Everytime i have anything important to watch they always had a very important cricket match. It irritated me a lot. I wonder watching it when India plays is fine but why watch when some xyz country is playing. Why watch all the balls. Whats so fun is knowing the score every two mins. Just know the final result thats it. I even had been to watch some match with my bro to stadium. I was just busy trying to see myself on camera. I didnt give a dammm abt cricket.

As i started it all happened with 2011 world cup. It was a match between India and Ireland (i think its Ireland or some newbie which just entered world cup series. I know India is atleast better than this newbie so just had a betting with my brothers just for fun. I bet India wins, if it looses then i will cook anything for u. They said ok for fun. All were watching match n i was as usual watching my kind of stuff on the other tv in the room. Then i can hear my mom saying Tabu u r going to loose. Even my bro's said that u r so unlucky u bet on India n its loosing. I didnt beleive then i heard the crowd and wen i went to see the last overs it was really a nail biting series. I liked it. I then understood the importance of watching each n every ball carefully. Thank God India won.

My second encounter was when India had to play against Pakistan. May be because of media hypes or something don't know i was pretty excited to watch the match. Asked my roommates to bunk the office or to come soon. We started watching match with playing cards in hand. Then slowly we involved so much that we didnt even touch the pop corn n cool drinks we got for timepass. It was indeed a very good victory for India.

So then i couldnt wait for the India to win in the final match. I didnt even know the players names. When ever there was a wircket gone i used to ask hey who's the bowler and then scream his name with claps. wow it was soo good. The final 6 from Dhoni made the event memorable. The victory almost wiped all the questions i had about taking shreeshaan for the finals. Thanks to team India. It really worth watching u guys.

P.S. : I wish i would ve watched all worldcups then all would have been ours :p

No comments: