About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.


Once was the time when i had everything in the world which made me happy and proud of. I always was grateful for the Almighty for having blessed me with such a fairy tale princess life. But then things have to change and things did change. Lost many of my good reasons to be happy about. I was sad upset and tried to engage myself in all possible stupid activities to keep me away from being depressed. woopsy it wasn't any big deal and Thanks to Almighty nothing big disaster happened in my life. But ya there's never an end for our expectations and desires. So when we don't get it fulfilled we try to enter a stage where everything seems to be negative. Me too a victim of the same. The best thing one needs at this time is a good counselling and also a regular dosage of good read (either be novel or articles of positive thinking). I had such a high dose may be its the reason why i am trying to spell out or utter all this lecture(which now a days is a shit) here. Yes life has given me 100 reasons to be upset and sad about but the good thing is i have never forgot the million reasons i have to be happy about.

This particular inspired me sooo very much i couldn't resist posting it.
"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened."
I almost burst into tears when i miss the things i have lost but after reading this quote i not only smile but feel soo happy and thankful for it happened. There are so many people out there who might have never experienced the hapiness because these things never would have happened to them. Its just feel a new way of life i mean wonderful life. I am really thankful for being blessed with so much love and happiness. Now i have no reasons to cry.

P.S. There's never an end for desire as i said but finding a reason to smile and be happy is just so easy.

No comments: