About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Screamer Radio


An online radio software i came across long long ago. From then i didnt feel a need of any ipod or anything when i have internet. Its an awesome application with soo many stations to tune in. Nicely arranged language and region wise. Can be easily tuned into the the desired station. Its just so good some times i get confused with which song to tune in. Plays good freaky music. The best thing is easy to u. I always tend to forget the name and google on streamer radio(God knows for what reason). So i better thought ll save it in the blog, if not to any1 but atleast will be useful for me. :D
Just go to preset and select the station.

click on the link to download and Enjoy

1 comment:

Harisha - ಹರೀಶ said...

ಇದರ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ನಾನು ನನ್ ಬ್ಲಾಗಲ್ಲಿ long long ago ಬರ್ದಿದ್ದೆ :)