About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Badawala Thank You


Kabhi socha hai sometimes kuch log aapki life me apni ek aisi chaap chod jate hai ki aap chaho toh bhi unhe bhool nahi paate ya may be aap unhe bhoolna nahi chahte ya toh fir yeh bhi hai ki who bholane ke layak nahi hote. Again on a second thought jab woh log life me itne mayine rakhte hai toh why do u let them go. Iske reason bohut saare hai. Sometimes for their betterment or our betterment we have to let them go and kabhi kabhi unse kab saath chootjaye pata he nahi chalta.

Sometimes this happens that u are going through a very bad phase of life (or may be u have been lost in some world of your own assuming some stupid stuffs) and suddenly a friend appears from nowhere and solves ur all problems. They make you realise whats that u are missing in the life. And u again start living ur life just like before. These friends should be treasured. Sometimes who khud nahi jaante ke they have so much of impact on u. Its just the way of their thinking that inspires you and so u start taking life in their way and world again seem to be so lively. Its just like ki kisi girte hue insaan ko apna haat badhake sahara dena. Yeah aise logon ke haat bahut sundar hote hai. Yeah you have beautiful hands. (Beautiful hands ka matlab literally nahi hai beautiful in turms of quality).

These friends are treasure to have like I said. Aur sab ke naseeb me treasure nahi hota. When u cant reach out for something we just smile and say angoor khatte hain. Saare angoor meethe nahi hote aur meethe angoor sabke naseeb me nahi hote. Aaj man thoda kharaab hai so ut pataan si cheeze likhi hai. Dear friend I tried to figure out what is that one thing which inspired me to change, I cant get it though. Just want to say that u mean a lot to me and I owe you. Thanks for lending me your beautiful hands to get me out of the shit I was in. From school days I have had so many friends they come and go. Time changes and so do we. I don’t want to change but change is the way of life hum chahkar ke bhi us change ko avoid nahi kar sakte. So one or the other day soon or later things will change and don’t know which part of the world we will put up on. I believe the drastic change in my life is because of you and the major decision I took is because of you. I wish you be happy always and you be blessed with good health, lots of wealth and yeah lots of love. This post is just to let you know I mean what I said.

No comments: