About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Red God promise :)

Being lazy to update the blog has been a hobby of mine now a days. Dammm the days are so busy doing nothing. Everyday i get this words of a teacher of mine banging in my head like a big pendulum. She always said never say u dont have time for anything. Just jot down the "To Do" list for the day, then plan and start doing it. Surely you will get time for everything. Trust me i thought lemme give a try and do this and yeah i was able to complete all my task. So i ve decided to maintain a "To Do List Book" and will try to include "update blog clause".

Abt the Red God Promise: This is an incident i always remember since my childhood. Dont know why but this has left an impact on my mind so much that i cnt even erase it from my memory. I vagely remember it was when i was in class 1 (1st std), I still remember my teacher name Miss Alice. I was a little pet to her, she was always on my nerves for my mischiefs. One day in school me and my friend Sharmila we were chasing each other just for fun and i accidently hit the window so hrd that the window panes broke into pieces. The teacher saw us and made us stand in front of black board. After a punishment of an hour or so she came and asked who did it. I said nothing (obviously i was very scared and choosed to be silent). Sharmila said "Miss Red God Promise I didnt do it" (We used this Red God thing coz we had red colour uniform and also a red color tie, we used to touch the tie n say red God Promise).

So here is the real thing why exactly yeh mujhpe apni chaap daal gaya. As soon as Sharmila said that Miss Alice said "guilty always tries to hide by false promises" So u r the culprit.She she was blamed for everything. I did nothing, my conscience was telling me dont be a spectator accept it accept it. But i wasnt thaaat brave, i couldnt speak :( . This one incidence i could never forget and still remember.

This taught me 2 things. Accept my mistake or atleast save other ppl from getting blamed coz of me. and the other one is do not promise(atleast not to promise to the name of God even if m right). I also read it in Genesis book of evolution that God was called by his original name but people use to swear by his name and misuse His name so it was ordered to not to use use His name in any other books or verse. I wanted to make this post of the blog short and sweet but i dont know how i managed to bragggggg so mack abt a small littile thing.

No comments: