About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Like Likes

I am short of words. It always happen with me. I come up with a topic to post in the blog and when I start writing I fall short of words. it’s the same condition I am in right now. Read this somewhere today, may be in a face book page. It was something which caught my attention. I found it against the law of gravity. It said “it feels light when someone enters your heart and feels heavy when someone leaves your heart”. (yeeaks English is a funny language I tel u, leaves=plural of leaf and also leaves=past tense of leave lol).
Long ago I heard this saying a Sister(nun) in our school told me ” when u like someone you like everything of them”. From then I have noticed its just so true. For an instance I like Manoj Kumar (the actor) so I like his style of covering half of his face with his hand(many find it irritating though). This is true in everyone’s case. That’s why for our parents we are not less than an actor or scientist or so on ‘coz they love us. So next time u like something of someone for a second be neutral I mean forget that u like that person and then think do u really like it what they do or say? If u like it then its really good else may be u like it only coz u love them .

No comments: