About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Silence is my new weapon




Kuch dino se I had been fighting or u can say argufying with almost all may be because I was restless or the other reason is that people provoked me to do so. I tried to ignore it many a times but this monkey Ego in me always made me to put forward my point and while doing so the discussion kab argument me aur fight me badal jata pata hi nahi chalta. Fir my mamma told me be patience and be calm and try not to utter a word. If u want to make things clear or justify don’t do it while u r angry. Do it when calm n u have time. And also few people don’t worth to know the truth and explanation for them just be quite and see them struggle. Initially I didn’t understand this thing called struggle. I mean if I be quite y will they struggle. Jab maine is cheeze ko apple kiya wooooh it was like some weapon. Ha who every wanted to see me cry wonder wats with me. They keep on provoking me by saying what not about me and bla bla I don’t justify I smile. I say nothing. I even giggle silently, this giggle pokes them like million needles. Wow its time for me to enjoy J. also I happen to see this movie of Amitabh Bachchan “Budhdha hoga tera baap”. In this movie Amithji instead of using any bad word or gaali used beep. Like teri beep ki, saale beep and all. Why coz beep use karne se zabaan (tongue) saaf rehti hai aur saamne wale ko bhi zoor ki lagti hai. So silence is my new weapon, also I don’t know how long will I carry this attitude of mine. I wish I hold my anger and be patient and don’t break out.

P.S. : For whoever mess with me or provoked me for no reason beep ki beep :D

No comments: