About Me

My photo
'm frank, smart enough to deal with any kind of people, 've got ebility to communicate with al kind of peolpe, every1 who meets me start liking me.:) i love to smile... interestingly my name means smile:)

Friday, November 11, 2011

Certified typo queen....


Its always been a puzzle to me "How to start the post". But aise waise i stat and manage to complete.

I have always been very bad at spelling from school days. I always innovate my own spelling but some how readable. May be i would have taken this issue seriously and learned the art of spelling but due to the invent of auto-spell-check-and-correct and also coz of this new trend of using short forms i didn't feel a need of it so far. But how far can i manage? I have little cousins i spend most of my time playing with them in vacations. They are much younger to me say 10-15 yrs younger so obviously i happen to win in every game me play(naturally m more physically n mentally stronger than them).
Par waqt badalte der nahi lagti, these lil naughty cousins of mine some how discovered my weakness of spelling mistakes and here they go with new games. I mean scrabble, spello and many spelling related games and always loose and its so embarrassing. But thats fine i accepted my weakness and trying to overcome it. I will tel u simple example of my typo i am zillion times confused as to wats the spelling of video or vedio (moving picture). I can give many such examples but rehne do apne khud ke blog me apne khud ke haaton ke apni ijjat ki dhajjiyan udana achi baat nahi.

One more thing in my last post in the blog i wrote about maintaining a "to-do list" i did write it down and kept on postponing, now i realized if i do so i wont complete even a simple task so started doing one by one. updating the blog was one of it.

Thats all for now,
Happy reading...... bye

No comments: